There is no doubt that the Summit County real estate market is insane right now! Buyers find themselves competing for properties and Sellers are receiving multiple offers at record high prices. Now, more than ever, Buyers and Sellers need the guidance of a good real estate agent. With over 720 licensed real estate agents in Summit County, it can be challenging to decide who to work with. Now more than ever, it is in your best interest to work with agents at a boutique brokerage.
A boutique brokerage focuses on customer service for their small, select group of clients instead of catering to a wide range of buyers and sellers. Nelson Walley Real Estate comprises a close-knit team of experienced agents and marketing specialists dedicated to our exclusive group of clients. We have honed our marketing strategies and systems to cater to the unique attributes of our Summit County real estate market.
Here are additional reasons why people like working with a boutique brokerage:
1. Expert Guidance. Summit County is currently experiencing a strong seller’s market, such as has never been seen before. This means that there are many more prospective buyers looking for homes in Breckenridge, Silverthorne, Keystone, Frisco, Dillon, and beyond than there is available inventory. In a market like this, both buyers and sellers need to have a real estate agent on their side who can provide the personalized attention and guidance they need to succeed. For sellers, this means working with an agent who can help them price their homes fairly but aggressively and market them online to the niche audience most likely to make an offer. For buyers, it means partnering with an agent who can alert them to properties that match their needs as soon as they are listed (or, in some cases, before they are listed) and help them craft the perfect winning offer.
2. More Strategic Marketing for Sellers. If you are selling your Summit County home, you need an agent who not only has a well-proven marketing strategy but can also tailor that strategy to each individual property as needed. Nelson Walley Real Estate uses an aggressive on-line marketing approach that includes virtual walk-through tours, drone videos, social media ads, and syndication to many on-line property search programs. We emphasize your home’s unique aspects and selling points. This makes your home stand out from the others and helps us to extract the most money for your home. It also leads to a better pool of buyers who are interested in and can afford a home like yours.
3. No Red Tape. If you’ve ever worked with a large real estate brokerage firm, you’ve probably noticed that it takes a long time for decisions to be made and that innovation and flexibility are oftentimes extremely limited. With Nelson Walley Real Estate, there is no red tape. You work with the owners. Every agent in our office works on every deal we do….yes, that means that 4 licensed agents have your back – you are essentially getting 4 licensed agents for the price of one. In a competitive market, it pays to have a real estate agent who can think on his or her feet whether you are buying or selling. For buyers, a fast decision can mean the difference between getting the home of your dreams and losing out to another buyer. Similarly, for sellers, the expertise of a boutique agent could result in a swift sale for over asking price, rather than having your home linger on the market.
4. No Turnover. Have you experienced the frustration of having a positive experience with a Summit County real estate agent or someone on his or her team only to find that the next time you want to work with them, they’ve left to join a different firm? Most large real estate groups experience frequent turnover, and you may never get to work with the same agent or support staff twice. At Nelson Walley, we have created a professional, innovative environment that inspires loyalty. This results in more continuity of service from a knowledgeable team that has spent time working together and focusing solely on providing the ultimate client experience.
5. Collaboration vs. Competition. Agents at large firms are often competing in-house for clients and listings. They do not pool their resources or knowledge, and they often undercut each other to get ahead. Nelson Walley concentrates on collaboration rather than competition. Our entire team of agents and support staff work together instead of against each other – which is always a win for the client. We have a team of experts in every area of real estate and work together to create a 5-star experience for every client. Check out our Testimonial page to see what past clients have to say about their experience with Nelson Walley Real Estate.
Working with an experienced boutique firm such as Nelson Walley Real Estate is the best way to ensure your journey is a successful one. With Nelson Walley Real Estate you get personalized customer service and a team of experience professionals who will strive to meet your goals. If you’re ready to buy or sell in 2022, give us a call today! 970-368-4448